Mercy Hospital of Folsom's Rehabilitation Services Department provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy for adolescents and adults. Our primary goal is to facilitate recovery, help optimize patients' independence and restore functional capabilities.
Therapy services in the hospital setting are provided for the following:
- General medical patients
- General surgical patients
- Orthopedic patients (such as total joint replacements)
- Neurological patients (such as strokes)
Mercy Hospital of Folsom has invested in a state-of-the art outpatient rehabilitation center for patients, the centerpiece of which is our highly trained and compassionate staff. Our staff members bring with them comprehensive training, years of clinical experience and a commitment to continuing education and training. By staying abreast of current clinical theory and techniques, we are able to provide the best possible patient care. Our center features five private treatment rooms, a hand therapy clinic area and a state-of-the-art gym that includes a new multi-station exercise unit.
Outpatient Rehabilitation specialties include:
- Hand and wrist rehabilitation
- Treatment of the injured worker
- Sports physical therapy
- Modified barium swallow studies for dysphagia
- General orthopedic physical therapy (including body mechanics retraining, postural education, and stabilization programs)
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy for neurological rehabilitation (such as stroke or head injury)
Mercy Hospital of Folsom’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Services is located close to the hospital in the Willow Creek Medical Office Building at 1580 Creekside Drive, Suite 140, Folsom.
Mercy Hospital of Folsom also offers Occupational Health Services for businesses in the area.